SBC5 NaNoWriMo

It’s been a week since I started the NaNoWriMo challenge and it’s going great. Well, not all of you might know about NaNoWriMo.
NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month which takes place in November. The minimum word count for a book is 10,000. My book is about a 12-year-old girl, Maria, juggling poverty, change of homes, bullying, a disorganized family, friends’ problems and trying to keep her happiness, a small glittery book, safe. I have a word count for 30,000 words and I am debating on exceeding that.
I was told that about these challenge last month and even though I like writing, I thought it would be a pain. Surprisingly, I spend my free time writing. I just keep on writing and the next day I look at my writing and I am like “Did I write that?” “This doesn’t add up. Where was my brain?” But that’s the point of writing. To bring it out on paper in order to get our thoughts organized.
I planned the book in the beginning but every time I have to change a single sentence, the story gets a whole new twist. I hope this book is a good one. Though, I have been told that “when a person writes for the first time, it is never good.” Maybe I can change that, Maybe YOU can change that.